There are many different brands and types of probiotics available, and choosing the “best” one can depend on individual factors such as health goals and specific health conditions. However, here are some commonly recommended probiotic strains that have been well-studied and have demonstrated potential health benefits:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: A strain commonly found in the human gut and used to support digestive health.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: A strain commonly found in the gut and used to support digestive and immune health.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: A strain commonly found in the gut and used to support digestive and immune health, as well as relieve symptoms of certain digestive disorders.
- Saccharomyces boulardii: A yeast strain that has been shown to support digestive health and reduce symptoms of certain digestive disorders.
- Streptococcus thermophilus: A strain commonly used to support digestive and immune health, as well as improve lactose digestion.
It’s important to note that the quality, purity, and potency of probiotics can vary between brands and products. It’s also important to talk to a healthcare professional before taking probiotics, especially if you have a health condition or are taking medication.
Daily 3 System
Our Daily 3 System is one pack of three complementary products: Next Balance, Next Detox and PhytoPower. The Daily 3 System was designed to promote a healthier gut microbiome by introducing and feeding good bacteria, and limiting/purging bad bacteria.
See what the Daily 3 System can do for you!
Our name says it all. We love our microbiomes! And whether your goal is to take care of your gut microbiome, your skin microbiome, or both, we are the right company to usher you into this exciting new era.
It All Starts
in the Gut!
The gut microbiome is your body’s center of good health.
Improving the health and condition of your gut microbiome is the most important thing you can do for your overall health.